Washing Machine Service – Troubleshooting
Washing machine is an important appliance which can be very sensitive at times. We do need to take proper care and maintain Washing machine service properly else we might end up with the washing machine emanating foul stench. There can be myriad reasons which might be causing the foul smell but it is extremely important to address the issue before you continue to use washing machine service. Else, you will end up having clothes washed but still coming out smelling bad. Lets know more about the reasons behind this common problem which plagues almost all washing machine service.
Overuse of the detergent especially liquid detergent can be detrimental to washing machine service and cause unpleasant smell in your machine.
Use of fabric softener can cause residue build up on the outer tub. The unpleasant smell can be caused by the bacteria and mould which thrive because of the residue.
Even use of cold water to wash can cause foul smell for washing machine service.
Whenever you are planning to keep the washing machine service in hold i.e. not planning to use washing machine service, you should properly clean the washing machine to keep it smelling fresh and good on your return.
Check for the drainage pipe and replace in case it is damaged.
Some of the common resolutions for the aforementioned problems are:
- Keep the washing machine door open for as long as possible.
- Hot water wash can help in removing the residue build up.
- A cup of vinegar in the machine will definitely cut across the foul smell and leave behind a fresh smell for washing machine service.
- Use of baking soda will absorb the unpleasant odours from the washing machine.
- Use of powdered detergent in place of liquid alternatives might be good idea to reduce issues with washing machine service.
- Also keep the soap dispenser clean to avoid any residue build up.