You don’t realize how much you need your oven until it is broken. When that happens, the oven repair specialists at Prestige Appliance Repair Centre are ready when you need them. We’ll repair your oven or perform maintenance tasks to keep it operating at its best.
We provide high-quality services. These repair services have always been at an honest, but competitive price. You can trust us as an established company, relying on us for the quality service you deserve. We make oven repairs so easy, you can even book your appointment with us online.
We can repair or do maintenance on your oven, stove, or double oven. When your oven isn’t heating up, won’t turn on, or has a door that’s broken and that doesn’t close all the way, we can help. Our oven repair technicians are skilled, well-trained, licensed, and insured, and they’ll leave your oven ready for use. We provide excellent service for both gas and electric ovens.
If your oven is making noise due to a faulty cooking fan, we can make that annoying sound go away. We’ll repair cooling fans or we’ll replace the grill or heating element in your oven when needed. Is it as simple as replacing the thermostat so your food no longer comes out burnt to a crisp? Or more complex as an issue with the oven’s bottom element, we are the solution to all your oven repair needs.
We repair in-warranty and out-of-warranty ovens with equality. A high quality of work and customer service are always at the top of our priority list. Our technicians are certified and trained to work on all types of ovens and stoves. We complete warranty work for many major oven brands. so, you can take advantage of the manufacturer or store warranty.
A dysfunctional cooktop disrupts not only the cook, but your whole family. Mealtimes get derailed, forcing you to resort to expensive short-term takeout solutions. When something goes wrong with your gas or electric cooktop, you want fast, reliable service.
While cooktops can last a very long time (especially if they are kept clean and well cared for), parts and systems do degrade over time and with use. We only use genuine spare parts if a replacement is required. We do not use cheap rip-offs or band-aid solutions. Our technicians stay up to date on all the latest technologies and techniques. Replacing parts as required and offering honest advice if it’s time to replace your cooktop. If you are a homeowner, renter, or property manager looking for expert maintenance and repair services.
Our technicians carry a large range of spare parts in their vans including most elements to suit electric cook tops, with the view of repairing your appliance then and there. Gas cook tops on the other hand from time to time will require a service if the burners are having trouble lightening or staying alight.
Are you in need of a certified gas or electric cooktop repair person? Looking for new parts for your electric cooktop, or even reputable advice, we can help. Call now to organise an appointment with one off our expert cooktop repairers.
Keeping Your Dishwasher in Top Form
Zipping around to buy new home appliances that would make life simpler can be very exciting. Trying out anything new is always a novel experience. Purchasing that new dishwasher can conjure up visions of an easier time in the kitchen. Most people purchase dishwashers for evading the thankless task of washing the dishes after each meal. Depending on the number of people in the house, each dishwashing session could vary from 30 – 60 minutes.
Dishwashers can arguably produce cleaner dishes than hand washed ones. With a variety of rinse agents and the use of latent heat, the dishwasher will clean dirty dishes and leave them sparkling. Unless you’re fond of cleaning, you will not be able to replicate this each time you need to wash dishes. A dishwasher even negates the side effects of washing dishes by hand. These could include chipped nails, rough skin and other cuts and bruises. For all the conveniences it provides, a dishwasher is still only a machine. Frequent use and wear-and-tear issues would appear over time. Lack of proper care could also make you look for dishwasher repair services.
Over time and with frequent use, some common problems could affect your dishwasher. The common problems people face includes:
- The dishwasher does not function or run
- The dishwasher makes a funny noise
- The dishwasher does not drain out the wash water properly
- The dishwasher does not clean (or dry) dishes properly
- Food particles are visible around the filter
- The detergent dispenser lid cannot be closed
- The dishwasher retains some residual detergent in the detergent dispenser
- The spray arm of the dishwasher is not rotating as it used to
You could handle some of these problems easily enough yourself. However, if you have never repaired electrical appliances before, we recommend that you call in the specialists.
Dishwasher Repair – Troubleshooting Guide
A dishwasher heats up the mixture made with a combination of water and detergent and sprays it against the dishes. The dirty water is pumped out and the dishes are rinsed with clean water. The selector switch will signal the various components to operate as per the chosen cycle. Let’s discuss some of the common problems for which dishwasher repair is required.
- The dishwasher doesn’t work: A blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker can be the possible culprit. Check for the following parts of the dishwasher and ensure that everything is working well viz. the timer motor, door switch, door latch, selector switch and the motor start relay.
- The motor hums: Check the driver belt and fix the motor or the pump.
- The dishwasher drains the water while filing: The possible culprit could be the float switch or the water inlet valve. Dishwasher repair involves checking the float assembly and the drain valve.
- Water drainage: Clogs in the drainage pipe can cause issues with water drainage. Also check the sink drain and the drain hose for any restrictions.
- Water Leakage: Inspect the door gaskets and seals for the main tub, float, and blower diffuser to fix issues with water leakage.
- There can be several other issues which can require dishwasher repair. It is always recommended to seek professional assistance in case of any confusion.